Message Archive for ap-exam

UPDATE to 2020 AP Exams

Sent: Tue Mar 24, 2020 • 6:19 PM PDT
From: Vitz, Linda
  • To: AP-exam (at) MVHS ELISTS, Daniella Quinones <daniella.quinones (at) MVLA>
  • Subject: UPDATE to 2020 AP Exams
  • From: "Vitz, Linda" <linda.vitz (at) MVLA>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 18:18:46 -0700
  • Sender: <ap-exam (at) MVHS ELISTS>

UPDATE to 2020 AP Exams
Greetings AP Students and Families:

We hope you are all staying healthy and doing well during this challenging time.  As you may have already heard, College Board released some major changes to this year's AP testing given our current health emergency.  While the details are still being determined and will not be released until April 3rd, we wanted to share the updates from College Board with you available on their website: https://apcentral.collegeboard.org/about-ap/news-changes/coronavirus-update.

We are not able to answer many questions at this time about exam refunds, testing dates, accommodations, etc.  until more information is released on April 3rd.  In the meantime, stay tuned for another update when we have more information.  Please contact Linda Vitz if you have any questions.   linda.vitz (at) MVLA

Be well and take care.
MVHS Administration
--
Linda Vitz