Message Archive for ap-exam

AP EXAM PURCHASES

Sent: Sat Feb 8, 2020 • 10:45 AM PST
From: Vitz, Linda
  • To: AP-exam (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: AP EXAM PURCHASES
  • From: "Vitz, Linda" <linda.vitz (at) MVLA>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2020 10:44:23 -0800
  • Sender: <ap-exam (at) MVHS ELISTS>

AP EXAM PURCHASES

Hello,

Remember this year the AP process is two steps:    You must be registered online in your College Board account with the join code that your teacher gave you and then you must also purchase the exam.  Both have to be completed for me to order the exam(s) .  If you purchased the exam you will have a yellow copy of the receipt or if by credit card you will have a record of the transaction on your statement.

This is just a reminder that if you are enrolled in AP Macro or AP Physics E & M and you want to take the AP exam they must be purchased by Feb 28th  at the finance office window .  These two are considered Spring AP courses so there is no late fee.  The cost will be $105.

If for any reason you did not purchase an AP exam back by the November 1st deadline you could still purchase with a late fee.  The cost would be $150..

All AP exams must be purchased by February 28th

Please contact me if you have any questions.  Email is the best way to reach me.

--
Linda Vitz
Assessment Coordinator