Message Archive for ap-exam

AP Student Bulletin

Sent: Mon Dec 9, 2019 • 8:53 AM PST
From: Vitz, Linda
  • To: AP-exam (at) MVHS ELISTS, Daniella Quinones <daniella.quinones (at) MVLA>
  • Subject: AP Student Bulletin
  • From: "Vitz, Linda" <linda.vitz (at) MVLA>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 08:52:50 -0800

AP Student Bulletin
Hello

College Board has just released their AP Bulletin for students .  We have already purchased the exams but  beginning on page 5 is important information about the exams .  The schedule for the exams is on the back cover.  I am sending this out electronically but there are hard copies in my office and administration should you want a paper copy.
All logistics for students will be posted outside my office when we return from Spring break.
Students taking Macroeconomics and Physics E & M will receive join codes when we return from Holiday break and those exams can be purchased without a late fee until March 1st. The fee is the same $105.00 per exam. These two AP courses are considered Spring courses by College Board

--
Linda Vitz
Assessment Coordinator