Message Archive for ap-exam

AP EXAMS IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED

Sent: Sun Nov 10, 2019 • 3:03 PM PST
From: Vitz, Linda
  • To: AP-exam (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: AP EXAMS IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED
  • From: "Vitz, Linda" <linda.vitz (at) MVLA>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 15:03:01 -0800

AP EXAMS IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED
Hello,

Please disregard this email if you have joined all your class sections with the code your teacher gave you back in September and you purchased the exams already.
IF NOT
I am just sending out one last reminder about AP exam purchases.  I have 187 exams that students purchased but the student never joined the class section with a code that was given to you by your teacher back in September.  In order for me to order the exams they have to be tied to your College Board account.  If you have purchased but not joined there will be a $45.00 late fee charged by College Board.  Please check you College Board account if you are not sure and make certain you have joined all the class sections by Tuesday 11/12.  I sent an email out with the subject of URGENT AP EXAM Purchase last week.
Secondly, I have 366 exams where students have joined the class sections but never purchased the exam.  Please check if you still plan on taking the exam.  Unfortunately, since  it is past the Nov 1st deadline there is a $45.00 late fee per exam .   I realize some of you have joined but do not plan to take an exam and that is fine.  If you are still not sure if you want to take the exam you can still purchase with the late fee until March 1st .  Please email me if you have any questions.

--
Linda Vitz
Assessment Coordinator