Message Archive for ap-exam

2020 AP Exams

Sent: Fri Sep 27, 2019 • 10:36 AM PDT
From: Vitz, Linda
  • To: AP-exam (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: 2020 AP Exams
  • From: "Vitz, Linda" <linda.vitz (at) MVLA>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 10:35:59 -0700

2020 AP Exams
Hello,

Another AP year is upon us and I am sure your students have been telling you about the College Board mandated changes.  Specifically, exams have to be paid for by November 1st without a late fee.  A letter and registrations forms were mailed to your home last week.  With the changes this year, a student has to be associated with a teacher and section in order to have the exam ordered.  If you pay for an exam and are not associated I can not order  the exam.  Overall, we are doing very well but I still have 183 AP exams that are not associated with a students name.  I would greatly appreciate it if you would check with your student to be sure they have "joined" already.  Attached is the join code memo for students and a copy of the letter that was mailed home. Please contact me if you have any questions.

--
Linda Vitz
Assessment Coordinator