Message Archive for wrestling

Summer Wrestling Camp

Sent: Sat Apr 27, 2019 • 12:34 PM PDT
From: Francisco Hernandez
  • To: Wrestling (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: Summer Wrestling Camp
  • From: Francisco Hernandez <fjhernandez00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2019 12:34:31 -0700
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=r5Z56rGQT92VseTFO5UWxAd2D48OrenZYYwKeRiW2JU=; b=qlKv9a187zRwPHNhIUS+MLCLVJhTacPZEW6rOR/DN75sJEwf2uipxLMilHqiRGGwUe jqO4MPg0mrrJc+ixEPSfhKUgZrj0xZhF2XEFDq/T6mZjQWbi8cdhlMqeA6BEgr83fG/a e4Rr0WacDFUBg96Gc/KjRCAbojmu1YRVZUUGlDrhuL3mOCF+16EsYr+7+ugO64JXu248 osP70pFXCuxunZH+U+EUjYOd+81F/mxSDVBaZbDMTmzPDldGGfU/4yLJxx13GLfjGEUe XDuOQ4QjkbBiykhP8mUagxJOUINvuPMO/bZ8T4pIZEENPR2n3VbfrPJ+Bj+di1lsbCjJ LI6Q==
  • Sender: <wrestling (at) MVHS ELISTS>

Summer Wrestling Camp
Hello Wrestling Parents,

As we continue to grow our team, we look to establish new and exciting ways to make MVHS Spartan history!  This summer will be our first ever Summer Wrestling Camp!

This camp is specifically for Grades 3-8 and incoming Freshman can register as well. This camp will cover the basics of wrestling as well as develop existing wrestlers with fundamentals they can take and implement anywhere! This camp is a great way to introduce students, in the Mountain View/Los Altos community, to Spartan Wrestling and the Spartan Wrestling Camps!

I have attached a flyer of the Spartan Sports Camps, the Wrestling Camp will take place from June 24-28. Please help me in getting the word out and possibly registering any of your younger student athletes for our 2019 Summer Wrestling Camp!

Thank You,

Francisco J Hernandez Jr | Head Wrestling Coach-MVHS | 650-224-2269 M |
"If you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful!" - Eric Thomas