Message Archive for wrestling

FW: [Smash Gyms Spring Season 2019].

Sent: Tue Mar 26, 2019 • 9:45 PM PDT
From: Nhiem Nguyen

FW: [Smash Gyms Spring Season 2019].

FYI

From: "Garcia, Ricardo" <ricardo.garcia (at) MVLA>
Date: Tuesday, March 26, 2019 at 9:28 PM
Cc: Nhiem Nguyen <nimwin94@xxxxxxxxx>, Francisco Hernandez <fjhernandez00@xxxxxxxxx>, <chris.m@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <rudi.ott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <rudy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Smash Gyms Spring Season 2019].

Dear Smash Wrestlers and Parents,

I wanted to reach out regarding the off season club at Smash Gyms Mt. View.  We are currently working out Monday and Wednesday at Smash Mt. View.  Our training is going well and wanted to provide some additional workout opportunities that are part of the Smash membership program.  This is not mandatory, but optional and there is no additional cost.

This week's additional workout will be at Smash Gyms San Jose by Eastridge Mall.  There gym is in the back parking lot area.  You will see two large Lion Statues.

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Smash Gyms San Jose

2268 Quimby Rd,

San Jose, CA 95122

Reminders for this additional practice:

*Depart Mt. View H.S. at 3:40pm. (I can only take 4 in my vehicle.)

*We will need an additional driver.

*Attend practice at Smash San Jose from 4:30pm to 6:30pm.

*Wrestling should conclude by 6:30pm.  Please pick up you son at 6:30pm.

*Please bring: wrestling shoes, a 2nd t-shirt, water bottle and a snack.  A sweater to wear home after practice.

Sincerely yours,

Ricardo GarcĂ­a

Teacher & Wrestling Coach

Mountain View High School