Message Archive for winter-percussion

Last call for Senior Music Photos and sweet treats for Friday

Sent: Wed May 15, 2019 • 9:41 AM PDT
From: Marilyn S. Stanley

Last call for Senior Music Photos and sweet treats for Friday
Hi everyone,

Friday, May 17 is the last instrumental music concert for the year.  There will be a Senior Slide Show and we need a few more photos of kids.

Thanks to those that have submitted photos and have been searching the smug mug sight.  (And special thank you to all of our fabulous photographers over the last four years!!)

We are collecting photos of ALL Class of 2019 Seniors.  (You too Strings!!) If you have a special photo or two of your senior, please share it.  If you have a lot of great photos of seniors, please share.   I was not going to overly edit contributions, so be please focus on unique or group shots, or special candid moments.  We want to highlight each and every senior in the music program, as well as special memories from the last four years.  Individual phots, candids and group shots of mostly seniors are great. Concerts, classes, performances, events, marching band, color guard… all perfect!  Baby photos are also fine  đź™‚  Tasteful photos, and nothing rude or embarrassing. Please only add photos to this folder, and do not delete any.  If you aren’t sure about a photo, you can send it me via email or text.  (If you prefer to have a photo removed, please send me an email…) Deadline to submit photos is TODAY!

And we need a few more sweet treats for the reception after the concert - to help with treats, sign up here: https://docs.google.com

Many thanks!

Cheers,

Marilyn