Message Archive for winter-percussion

Last Minute Check In

Sent: Fri Feb 19, 2016 • 11:26 AM PST
From: Adam Tsukamoto
  • To: "winter-percussion (at) MVHS ELISTS" <winter-percussion (at) MVHS ELISTS>
  • Subject: Last Minute Check In
  • From: Adam Tsukamoto <adamt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 19:22:43 +0000 (UTC)
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=pacbell.net; s=s2048; t=1455909894; bh=4kiumgnbGUVrGU6g737mZhg6cCIHa4McQ5hB2FCGQQA=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:References:From:Subject; b=CTOqh+zFrlFOAhszanvOniElG1LLn9b8+C/6+J3ntQ1fWT3xkDNZxTOH75YdkJKhuPugaSiwMfrp5MhsJRbDwN1jOQhvAf5YGUc+/RPH1ELugc7CzX//kJPS5TlVIRc70ePfvoY+Ip4MPfFs3S9vAgTmDb2ixoionqxcWyCXFSybftGkD+cGdiZXu5lLfgSfrC4b4pqiLOJjGOEbEkaqjTpaIRQEsOr76YFUkyed8QJu/i3ROEVWMFdLRAhTLzMt0TS4vUXGxjDus1mJoU4+QmFNadSgsvXWKTKa+hpWa5qijB8V7/js7T16TSy5RdIwQzZrWYeqPaKkyP85CTXSJQ==

Last Minute Check In
Hello Parents!

    We are less than 24 hours away from the big day! I am very excited for the group, and I hope you are as well. The students have been working extremely hard for the past month and a half, and the progress that they have made is astounding.  In all my years teaching, I can honestly say that I have never been so comfortable and confident on the eve of a big show. All we have to worry about now are a few logistics:

  1. If you have spoken with either me, or Bill Heye about carpooling tomorrow, please fill out the google doc with your name and how many seats you have.  If you have already done so, thank you. I will provide the link below. https://docs.google.com
  2. I have already spoken with your students about what they need to bring for tomorrow ( uniform coverall, black socks, black marching shoes), but please help them and double check.  If you child did not do the fall marching band and does not have any black marching shoes, black dress shoes will do as well.
  3. Lunch is on their own and will be eaten before we depart for Dublin.
  4. If your students needs to leave early, please notify me before leaving.
  5. Lastly, I will need three volunteers to help push some equipment onto the floor. We will go over the protocol tomorrow.  Don't worry, its an easy task!

Thank you all again for your continued support. Tomorrow is going to be an exciting day!

See you in the morning!

Adam Tsukamoto