Message Archive for winter-percussion

First Show is Coming Up! 2/20

Sent: Tue Feb 9, 2016 • 7:21 PM PST
From: Adam Tsukamoto
  • To: "winter-percussion (at) MVHS ELISTS" <winter-percussion (at) MVHS ELISTS>
  • Subject: First Show is Coming Up! 2/20
  • From: Adam Tsukamoto <adamt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 03:21:01 +0000 (UTC)
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=pacbell.net; s=s2048; t=1455074502; bh=gYILO6z1+Bbu4ngCcaoq1Uwbm6XA+ESFaNS+VxKDh84=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:References:From:Subject; b=Dypp6PRLw5tzljeM9lSVz3FdYBLIJRY8ts+Ruap0VLJbXYBPkwVueyUVJFaqWiqt2ZIti3SJ4w17//4bTWXWt92uBtNRQDnA957kO9KUy3SGfbhGvD5PYHRFFy9DArnqtnu39jwnac/H0PrSC1gAp1fIoBkptmRLkGHtz0izJoq9yqdV87lMr2GPlCpi/gLwnxnmb+ye/MACrXnkCFGCpYJXoSHBwgiWT2MVu7SCq/K4hxhD2bXHUescX75j+EG5bdlTJyHmVVBZN+J6GMKy6oNHIz8PcyTWa/OD+IFhFyNOvg+YfGbm46UdWyTyhZTLECjGhusGHKNbwSjGonSm5Q==

First Show is Coming Up! 2/20
Hello Parents,

    Here is a quick update on the progress of the group, as well as some information about our first show.

    The Mountain View Winter Percussion is on a great path! We have had the opportunity to rehearse in the gym a lot more than in previous seasons. This is highly beneficial to the success of the group. The staff and myself feel very good about the show, and are very excited to present it at our first competition.

    On that note, we have some details to sort out for our first competition.  Our first show is on February 20, a little over a week away!  I have taken a look at our google doc, and we only have one sign up for the carpool list.  We have 24 members, all of whom need transportation to the show.  Please take a look at your schedules, and see if you can join us on the 20th to help carpool our members!  It will also give you a chance to watch your student present the product they have been working so hard on for the past 2 months.  We also need a truck driver, and snack volunteers. Here is the link to the google doc:
Please take a look.  Any help will be greatly appreciated!

    Lastly, we will be having rehearsal this Saturday from 11am-6pm, and on Monday and Wednesday from 4pm-7pm. Any students who will be out of town must let me know as soon as possible. I have already talked to a few of you, but if we have not talked about the possibility of your student missing next week, please let me know ASAP!  Our rehearsal time is very limited, and very valuable, so knowing who will be in attendance will help us plan the most productive rehearsal.

Thank you all again, and please email back with any questions you may have. Don't forget to check your calendars, and Join us on February 20th for our first competition!

Adam Tsukamoto

Mountain View High School
Percussion Coordinator