Message Archive for winter-percussion

Winter Percussion Rehearsal Updates

Sent: Fri Jan 29, 2016 • 1:27 PM PST
From: Adam Tsukamoto
  • To: "winter-percussion (at) MVHS ELISTS" <winter-percussion (at) MVHS ELISTS>
  • Subject: Winter Percussion Rehearsal Updates
  • From: Adam Tsukamoto <adamt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 21:27:00 +0000 (UTC)
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=pacbell.net; s=s2048; t=1454102821; bh=N2Js2PchiMMOYVgjI6QW/IhweMo0S7FYgqdW+CwCUZE=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:References:From:Subject; b=R0D1Mnn8jCoQyKDV3EW48JHd2N61kMZbI9MUvNiR5i5HVJlQmi28CF0g1hd8fPlqOFBxZ+uCqOrTTSPyWrtB/EKfIlS5IB6JUb9eUQNLTZkeMZX0XAFLOqoVqZIZYTK5XoCBvI1F7fqGBweWC/jk6JZ13llfDOyDXMwfUlefgFW1puTueboSVSFZf5qXAqanUZnEVo4EtUfOayLbQpcwLxJN2Xm7Ffpwq7fSjF5uHq8CM70Cpx2YyxsF1IIyy0q2vBXl8ktDf/bVHDq/bEcCUqk2PEzcBQc1U1AJC/3tpS11DU8ElK3Wkt/QPXVtS9m8eysH8SgLpmdtrud8dMh26g==

Winter Percussion Rehearsal Updates
Hello Parents!

I hope you all received my last email blast about the first show.  If you did not, please let me know so I can forward it to you.  In this email I am going to give you some more updates on the rehearsal schedule.

This season, the winter percussion program has been given a rare opportunity. We have been given the chance to rehearse in the gym! This is very exciting, as we have never been able to do this in past seasons.  Rehearsing in the gym is crucial to the program's success, as all of our shows will be indoors.  It gives the members a chance to get used to the listening environment, as well as build a strong ensemble cohesiveness. With this addition, we will have a slightly modified Saturday schedule. It will go as follows:

The schedule that follows applies to 1/30 and 2/13.

Rehearsal starts at 11

11:00-2:00 rehearse in gym

2:00-3:00 lunch

3:00-6:00 rehearse

The schedule for 2/6 will go as follows:

1:00-4:00 rehearse

4:00-5:00 dinner

5:00-8:00 rehearse in gym

Please check you calendars and let me know if there are any conflicts with this.

Also, many of the members have already talked to me about Winter Break, but we do plan on having rehearsals during that week (Feb 15, Feb 17) ,as it is the week before our first competition (Feb 20). Please let me know if you plan on removing your student for a part of the week so we can plan accordingly. I understand that time with your student is valuable, all we ask is that we have notification of their absence so we can plan the most productive schedule.

Thank you all so much for your continued support. The members are doing great, and the show is on its way to excellence! Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Best regards,

Adam Tsukamoto

Mountain View High School
Percussion Coordinator