Message Archive for winter-percussion

MVHS Winter Percussion First Saturday Rehearsal!

Sent: Fri Jan 8, 2016 • 3:11 PM PST
From: Adam Tsukamoto
  • To: "winter-percussion (at) MVHS ELISTS" <winter-percussion (at) MVHS ELISTS>
  • Subject: MVHS Winter Percussion First Saturday Rehearsal!
  • From: Adam Tsukamoto <adamt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 23:03:29 +0000 (UTC)
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=pacbell.net; s=s2048; t=1452294651; bh=Mg1WlgZuzl78JV2oqtI0dys/PVLkw4Ol5keU4nPCBTw=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:References:From:Subject; b=N3nwysCNyVph4a+3YqgAQMf52tyi01SGM2rP1iiUofv7uBG+MoYaEoqmg7aJxzgLkbQpgBN4aQus8Q67IYYcqo4bWWV2EtvOnEgrKyTIbet+cuVfPQsjLrfFAnKQ2rXFXQaVbP6mkUUrQSKVmhbGsMPZ9jmybzr0Jg1adR6HrXrhyDRHIGzMarZlU3XBouCBJVse/O7IOG4/aywKhQ1wWFjsfn7BK6KEltZ9OBQ0s6gRGkiCVOFitRKDiHJOoNHCV4KtWmjdcsQKBTmvufJSyKYPpYP9onxN1jLf0lc4vL0MUvUPwoX0HPR7HIq2seA4h3M/Y6j3iqATPqvhbqz8fw==

MVHS Winter Percussion First Saturday Rehearsal!
Hello Parents!

        First off, I would like to say Happy New Year to you all. I hope you had a beautiful holiday season.  We have already had a rehearsal with the members, and I am proud to say that all of the members were very well prepared, allowing the group to move forward as planned.  Tomorrow is our first Saturday rehearsal of the season.  The schedule will go as follows:

9:45  Report to Mountain View

10:00 -1:00  Rehearse

1:00 - 2:00 Lunch ( on your own)

2:00 - 5:00 Rehearse

This will be a consistent schedule for all of our non show day rehearsals.  Show day schedules will be sent out once we receive more information from the circuit about our performance schedule.  We will hopefully have that information sooner than later.

The weather tomorrow looks clear, but I have prepped the students on the situation, and suggested preparing for cold weather with a possibility of rain.

Thank you all again for your continued support of the group, and of your student.  If there are any questions or concerns, please feel free to let me know.

Have a great weekend,

Adam Tsukamoto

Mountain View High School
Percussion Coordinator