Message Archive for winter-percussion

Saturday 4/4 schedule

Sent: Wed Apr 1, 2015 • 2:41 PM PDT
From: McDonnell, Dana

Saturday 4/4 schedule

Here is the breakdown for this weeks show:

Mountain View High School

NCPA Show Day Schedule

April 4, 2015

James Logan High School

1800 H Street

Union City, California, 94587

7:45 - 9:00 am - Arrive/ load @ MVHS

9:15 - 10:00 am - Travel to Logan

10:00 - 11:00 am - Lunch/ unload

11:00 - 1:00 pm - Rehearse

1:00 - 1:30 pm - break

1:30 - 2:30 pm - show warm up

2:30 - 2:40 pm - Line up for push

2:50 pm - Gate

3:05 pm - Perform!!!

3:30 pm - Push back to truck, load, snack

4:30 pm - Watch other performances

8:32 pm - Awards

*9:00 pm - Depart for MVHS

*10:00 pm - Arrive back at MVHS, unload

*Please note that times are subject to change based on the run time of the competition. We will leave as soon as we are loaded up, so there is a possibility of departing sooner than the given time.

Thank you all for your continued support! Let's push to the end of the season and make this the best one yet!

If there are any further questions let me know, and I will be happy to help you with them.

See you all soon!

Adam Tsukamoto

Mountain View High School

Percussion Coordinator