Message Archive for winter-percussion

Dinner for Winter Percussion last weekend

Sent: Sun Mar 22, 2015 • 1:11 PM PDT
From: Bill Heye
  • To: "winter-percussion (at) MVHS ELISTS" <winter-percussion (at) MVHS ELISTS>
  • Subject: Dinner for Winter Percussion last weekend
  • From: Bill Heye <bheye3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 13:11:53 -0700
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=S8Xo9FUh2uERnRGndm/hAXSWb/6nDuFvNiCiyceFUv0=; b=lDWioPTg23ALg2mEo9vtUZQwraYUD+lvXS5c+lSlwWrllTCKaTEPNxRJF+kOr+kxjX hKQ1i+tuz7eZq9HpSmWwlD4ts9TUGCtSLQzbBUkoRAV50wOogRCq0ntOqV1o1xQqXne5 RO4HB/PgMDZXMeg08fXzYFP9ZlHFtOsRpOrs1njzDvbPUrcFxo1Xt0bHS4v4OOjAHN1P yKe5nQu3/f9fpv3LO6DU3O10UsKonvqNj5l3MZY5npPiqfooTrrT/9OzbM1wpRtLEkIR HBNyYkuh++isBP7SW1zUK0Av4z1RZ769n5aspVwjqQ3Gyo2z8D8VDi+xoTHw06TzC+Gs tiiA==

Dinner for Winter Percussion last weekend
Hi Winter Percussion Parents,

Last weekend at the Winter Percussion competition at Mountain House High School, some of the other parents and I bought dinner for the students and staff.  It wasn't fancy, but the burritos did hit the spot at the end of a long day and an excellent performance.

Those of us who paid for dinner don't want to be reimbursed.  Instead, please consider making a donation to the music parents association annual fundraiser, the IMPA Direct Appeal.  This fundraiser is an important part of the annual budget of the MVHS music program and needs the support of all parents.  So far we are 2/3 of the way to our goal to raise $65,000.  Please help!

Please go to http://www.mvhs-impa-direct-appeal.org/ for more information and to donate online.

Winter Percussion is one of 10+ programs in the MVHS music department.  The breadth of the program is amazing and gives our students a lot of opportunities.  On top of that, your donations are tax deductible.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.  The next and final Winter Percussion performance is on April 4th at Logan High School.

Best regards,

Bill Heye