Message Archive for winter-percussion

MVHS Mountain House Schedule

Sent: Wed Mar 11, 2015 • 7:09 AM PDT
From: McDonnell, Dana

MVHS Mountain House Schedule

Hello Parents!

Attached is the schedule for this Saturday's show. Please look over it carefully.  I have the group leaving for Mountain House at 10 am ( it's about a 2 hour drive), this way we can get up there early enough to claim a nice spot to rehearse. This show is really impacted, so the sooner we show up, the better it will be for the group. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns with this.

Thanks and see you all soon!

Adam Tsukamoto

Mountain View High School

Percussion Coordinator