Message Archive for wind-ensemble

[INST] Upcoming Events for the Week of September 16-21

Sent: Mon Sep 16, 2019 • 10:20 AM PDT
From: Kneebone, Jason

[INST] Upcoming Events for the Week of September 16-21
Music Families,

We've got a 'light' week ahead of us! With another busy (and super-productive!) week behind us, this should provide a bit of much-needed respite. It was nice to see so many new folks at our Band Informance! Congratulations on both Spartan Football teams for their frenetic wins against Los Altos, and a big thanks to Spartan Sound for providing the tunes :)

Here's what we can expect in the coming days:
  • Wednesday/Thursday: Minimum Days! MVMB, please check out our adjusted rehearsal schedules.
  • Saturday, 9/21: Marching Band Work Day, 9am-4pm - everyone is welcome to check out our ensemble rehearsal starting around 3:00pm! Come for the performances, stay for the witty commentary from the press box!
Thanks All, have an awesome week!
-J&A

98% Shameless Plug from Jason: "Hi, Jason here... For the past nine years I've been playing with A Touch of Brass, a big band out of San Jose. We're playing an "Earth, Wind & Fire" Tribute gig on Saturday evening, October 5th, after the Community Thank-You. It's guaranteed to be a fun time! Ticket info here."