Message Archive for wind-ensemble

[INST] Upcoming Events for the Week of September 9-14

Sent: Mon Sep 9, 2019 • 2:48 PM PDT
From: Kneebone, Jason

[INST] Upcoming Events for the Week of September 9-14
Music Families,

We've got lots of great opportunities coming up this week to see a variety of our talented ensembles perform. Please mark your calendars with the following (Concert Credit-approved marked with an asterisk):
  • Wednesday, 9/11, 2:45-3:30pm - SPARTAN SOUND Rehearsal in Packard
  • *Thursday, 9/12, 7:00-8:00pm* - Band "Informance" in the Theater (Call time 6:30 for SymBand and WindEns)
  • Friday, 9/13, 6:00-9:30pm - Football Game vs LAHS - Everyone is welcome and encouraged to come out and cheer!
  • *Saturday, 9/14, 3:00-4:00pm* - MVMB and Saint Francis MB in the Stadium (regular Work Day 9am-4pm for MB)
Have a great week!
-J&A