Message Archive for wind-ensemble

[INST] Amazing Concert Opportunity!

Sent: Mon Jan 14, 2019 • 1:28 PM PST
From: Linde, Anna

[INST] Amazing Concert Opportunity!
Hey Everyone!

Below is a message from Jill! What an amazing opportunity!!

-Anna

Hello

Tomorrow night The African CHildren's Choir will be joining our MVHS choirs for a concert in the theatre at 7:00pm.  You can use this FREE concert as one of your concert credits, but you need to reserve a ticket so we are sure there is a seat for you.   Below is a link to get that ticket.

Go to this link for information on the choir AFRICAN CHILDREN'S CHOIR

It will be a wonderful night!

Thanks

--
Anna Linde