Message Archive for wind-ensemble

Re: [LNYDP] Cadogan Hall Concert - Live Stream

Sent: Sat Dec 29, 2018 • 1:39 PM PST
From: Stanley, Peter

Re: [LNYDP] Cadogan Hall Concert - Live Stream

All,

Looks like we are back to this link.

On Dec 29, 2018, at 7:57 PM, Kneebone, Jason <jason.kneebone (at) MVLA> wrote:

On Sat, Dec 29, 2018, 5:18 PM Kneebone, Jason <jason.kneebone (at) MVLA wrote:
Music Families,

Please join us in London for this evenings' concert! The gig is expected to be about two hours long and will begin at 11:30am PST - Mountain View will be closing the performance.

Official LNYDP Live Stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcPP2YOJfKY

Official MVSpartanMusic Live Stream won't be active tonight since we can't connect at a reasonable speed. We will be recording, however.

Enjoy the show! Links for the Parade stream coming soon...
-Jason & Anna