Message Archive for tss-volunteer

volunteering at TSS

Sent: Mon May 10, 2010 • 2:25 PM PDT
From: Hetrick, Sharon

volunteering at TSS

Hello All,

It’s that time of year again.  I am looking for volunteers to help shelve books in TSS once they have been checked in at the end of the school year.

Seniors will be taking their finals May 28th, June 1st and June 2nd.  All of the senior’s books must be turned in by June 2nd in order to receive their cap and gown.

I would appreciate help from 8:00am – 2:30pm (2 hours a shift or make up your own) on June 1st thru June 4th.

I think 1 or 2 volunteers a shift on June 1st, and 2 or 3 volunteers a shift on June 2nd thru June 4th would work.

If you would like to volunteer on any of these days please let me know which day and at what time you are available.

Thank you,

Sharon

TSS

940-4695