Message Archive for tea-time

Fwd: MVHS Elist description for Teatime parent group

Sent: Fri May 8, 2015 • 3:45 AM PDT
From: Adeline Wu
  • To: "tea-time (at) MVHS ELISTS" <tea-time (at) MVHS ELISTS>, Bill Lee <bill.lee (at) MVLA>
  • Subject: Fwd: MVHS Elist description for Teatime parent group
  • From: Adeline Wu <awurats@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 03:45:30 -0700
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=LkhFjICkRSkXhR3Frzq00vwuif7ZHuPLA31kHPwdgWE=; b=WrVSEOi7mJ7frQYPEwWxDkbpBXtQB0aRx/Wh2t5iRTNFa1ej3wKpi4vsO4z1BhRy2V kNEVPjQvdBcvxkKJPPP4WytbEnADDD/8UHA9TfqaolmaaT10AHS6MJFsYIVUYMl9ZoSv 1HU3D+ac+tRWZ5OPbXrLMW/yTWETtSbCGiKblU5eTy3HV5dU5IOjTtKVq6W14zWiKJPa aqThHLx6+dO0l7sEv1oaiIWKKRS/tCKrgXArAw/w4whX3GkG+u30hSYAWQyQD14GkQbJ VsYGPzKTBxqz9gsRmL5dCNL36G46W6SLEBnDvw7aQJjmUv9iBgdR4hebwPCj5Dr3Y9ww lCSw==
Fwd: MVHS Elist description for Teatime parent group