Message Archive for tea-time

subject for agenda

Sent: Tue Feb 28, 2012 • 12:40 PM PST
From: Mercado, Carmen

subject for agenda

If anyone has a request on any needs of subject for your Tea Time meeting please send to me so I can make arrangement to have a staff person answer all the question you have. See you this Friday 2nd of March at 8 am

Carmen Mercado

Bilingual Community Liaison

Mountain View High School

Tel  650) 940-7475

Fax  650) 691-2497

carmen.mercado (at) MVLA

"History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition

was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people."

- Martin Luther King Jnr