[INST] Live Streaming Link

Sent: Tue Dec 10, 2019 • 2:55 PM PST
From: Kneebone, Jason

[INST] Live Streaming Link
Music Families,

While we love performing LIVE music for a LIVE audience, we understand that everyone's got busy schedules. Better yet, we now have the capability to share our performances world-wide!

Please Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and enable Notifications so you never miss any of the action :: https://www.youtube.com/mvspartanmusic

If we don't see you tonight, you have everything you need to see US!

Best,
-Jason & Anna