[INST] TWO Upcoming Performances! Chamber Concert, Winter Instrumental Concert

Sent: Fri Dec 6, 2019 • 9:50 AM PST
From: Kneebone, Jason
  • To: Jason Kneebone <jason.kneebone (at) MVLA>, Anna Linde <anna.linde (at) MVLA>
  • Subject: [INST] TWO Upcoming Performances! Chamber Concert, Winter Instrumental Concert
  • From: "Kneebone, Jason" <jason.kneebone (at) MVLA>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2019 09:50:15 -0800
  • Cc: instrumental-music (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Sender: <instrumental-music (at) MVHS ELISTS>

[INST] TWO Upcoming Performances! Chamber Concert, Winter Instrumental Concert
Music Families,

We are excited to provide not one, but TWO evenings of fantastic music for you in the coming days!

Please join us TONIGHT at 7pm in the Theater for our Winter Chamber Concert! This concert series is student-produced and is, as always, a free event. On behalf of the Chamber Orchestra, donations will be accepted for the school's 2nd annual 'MV Cares' program. Among several other groups on campus, we've been anonymously paired with a family in need at MVHS in order to raise funds for a holiday gift basket. Thank you in advance!

But wait, there's more! Join us on Tuesday, December 10th at 7pm in the Theater for our Winter Instrumental Concert! Enjoy performances by our Concert Bands, String & Chamber Orchestras, AND, as a special treat, the Northern Sydney Symphonic Wind Ensemble from Australia! They will be spending the afternoon in our theater engaged in a workshop with Dr. Danielle Gaudry from Cal State East Bay and preparing a combined piece with our Wind Ensemble. Join us in the cafeteria afterwards for light refreshments.

Student Logistic Details for a successful evening:
  • Wind Ensemble Call Time: 5:00pm in Packard Hall (prepare for 5:30 downbeat) - you will have time to change
  • Symphonic Band Call Time: 6:30pm in Packard Hall
  • String & Chamber Orchestra Call Time: 6:45pm in Packard Hall
  • SB, SO, CO: Please arrive in full concert attire
Tickets for Tuesday can be pre-ordered (cash or checks made out to "MVHS Music", will be waiting at the box office) with Jason or Anna through 7th Period on Tuesday for $10 (adults) and $5 (students & seniors) and will also be available at the box office prior to the performance. Theater will open at 6:30pm, please arrive early enough to get your tickets and find your seat so we can begin promptly at 7:00.

Our Spirit Wear Team will be available before AND after the concert. Great time to get some Spartan-inspired holiday gifts!

Looking forward to seeing everyone in the Theater!
-Jason & Anna, your always-enthusiastic Music Directors