Volunteers and sweet treats needed for Tuesday's concert

Sent: Thu Dec 5, 2019 • 9:41 PM PST
From: Marilyn Stanley

Volunteers and sweet treats needed for Tuesday's concert
Hey music parents,

Tuesday’s concert will have special guests — MVHS is hosting a student group from Australia who will play with the Wind Ensemble.  The kids will have pizza at 6 p.m. in the Cafeteria prior the concert.  We need a few volunteers to help serve and make beverages at 5:15 p.m.

The kids love a little sweet treat after their performance.  We will have light beverages and need baked goods.  If we could have a few parents bring a dozen or so cookies (and drop off prior to the performance), it would be greatly appreciated.  Set up will be in the cafeteria.

Please remember no nuts of any kind.  We have several kids who are allergic.

We could also use a bit of help staffing the reception table and ticket booth. If you help with ticket booth, please feel free to save your seats early.

Sign up for the concert next week is here:  https://docs.google.com

Many thanks!

Marilyn

P.S. Anyone wanting to volunteer at the tree lot, note the sign up tab next to Concert Hospitality.