Holiday Appreciation Gifts for Jason and Anna - reminder

Sent: Wed Dec 4, 2019 • 8:52 AM PST
From: Jacqueline Trager
  • To: instrumental-music (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: Holiday Appreciation Gifts for Jason and Anna - reminder
  • From: Jacqueline Trager <jktrager@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2019 08:01:48 -0800
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=N3Om4b7ajCs63aFbHhixIg47UBqpQ6hyhoGRHk0M8N0=; b=mt44M0FeNJrcBLlmDcpzHUazl3h6/IYKdQFVXnfLKc8BzrHS5Q+J9Y8rwL4jG6T0y6 RbA11jDf6aHhs0yaAe3F7sofbmM+fN0bJzASycwsKS4vnG9ZVmWdPwQwPgfiFJgZO2P2 /Sgq+QDRqPefR5dJhjbcpjmJ+/IA90QBaqbPaNRTcaQ6J2q9rRN1vCJjOr9ABYlgxWuf vogXkyJ+3jAy+vfCPKMi3Go6pdHtwCHoL4B3XjgxQPBTyIxkBukYBCzGTTMxWNTom56d 5U3sJTQSj92wtnaXYVnt6YR7S063FSH+fxKkh8Vtb0Vrp2NOTDbepqTZbZ4/D5frHRlL zFYQ==
  • Sender: <instrumental-music (at) MVHS ELISTS>

Holiday Appreciation Gifts for Jason and Anna - reminder

Thank you very much for all of the contributions for our wonderful music teachers, there is still time to participate before the concert next week.

Dear Music Families:

The MVHS Music Department supports and teaches our student musicians in so many wonderful ways, and Jason and Anna are dedicated to building a spectacular music community.  Their kindness and passion for teaching is evident in all of the performances, and they are role models for our musicians.

We would like to thank them with a holiday gift from all of us at the upcoming Winter Instrumental Concerts on Tuesday, December 10.  Our suggested donation is $15 per student, but any amount is appreciated.   Please participate in Jason and Anna's gift by:

  • Contributing by check payable to Marilyn Stanley or Jacqueline Trager, please place in the black box near Jason's door
  • We will also accept cash contributions at the concert, please bring to the table in front of the auditorium

Thank you in advance for your generous contribution and for recognizing our truly outstanding music teachers!

Thank you,
Jacqueline, Anita, Marilyn, and Peter on behalf of MVHS Instrumental Music Boosters