[WGWP] Upcoming Winter Guard & Percussion Events!

Sent: Mon Dec 2, 2019 • 3:42 PM PST
From: Kneebone, Jason

[WGWP] Upcoming Winter Guard & Percussion Events!
Performers,

Welcome back from a well-deserved break! If you have your sights set on participating with one of our Winter Groups this season, here are some pre-season events coming up this week!

-= Winter Guard =-
Clinic - Tuesday, 12/3, 5pm-8pm
Parent Info Meeting - Tuesday, 12/3, 7pm-8pm

-= Winter Percussion =-
Clinic - Tuesday, 12/3, 4pm-7pm
Clinic - Thursday, 12/5, 4pm-7pm
Auditions - Saturday, 12/7, 9am-4pm

Our Clinics are open to anyone and everyone interested in participating. Full Rehearsal and Performance schedules will be posted shortly.

All Our Best,
-Jason & Anna