Holiday Appreciation Gifts for Jason and Anna

Sent: Fri Nov 29, 2019 • 5:15 PM PST
From: Jacqueline Trager
  • To: instrumental-music (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: Holiday Appreciation Gifts for Jason and Anna
  • From: Jacqueline Trager <jktrager@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019 17:14:54 -0800
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=CPx9SBjNwrEm2UVwaJ1wj/Bq5PSnpe9shKAG07pMyXs=; b=rLsy/0T9xOBIa+DgI3bXBZHAYOCXyqUHP3Q9IXizMyW2e24mOAh8+nIlyGlb6Zs98P wDifbpj5SLohpj75umDEzHRnxuAJhITDcCuQqXNQLTht3blf9XgVmyVfhEaZKD84PUGw vkbVC9DCeo8mXbqrka5l0AFrFCfLuh4fihmtcf+aMkBPhoUqJNBPSJeF5+dogTySn5jQ /1IjRt3J4ANOvmmZhQpWpYlM2H8HlLkzbGQSH3xs8LDFE5dFLdDlchz/mBY2D37zWtS9 k/sbCHC9MMcp/6j5THYhbNfy4G2TYdj8Lhs6cNQ/JMZWoW+PvvPxGteeci/89NjWeOYh oJsw==
  • Sender: <instrumental-music (at) MVHS ELISTS>

Holiday Appreciation Gifts for Jason and Anna

Dear Music Families:

The MVHS Music Department supports and teaches our student musicians in so many wonderful ways, and Jason and Anna are dedicated to building a spectacular music community.  Their kindness and passion for teaching is evident in all of the performances, and they are role models for our musicians.

We would like to thank them with a holiday gift from all of us at the upcoming Winter Instrumental Concerts on Tuesday, December 10.  Our suggested donation is $15 per student, but any amount is appreciated.   Please participate in Jason and Anna's gift by:

  • Contributing by check payable to Marilyn Stanley, please place in the black box near Jason's door
  • We will also accept cash contributions at the concert, please bring to the table in front of the auditorium

Thank you in advance for your generous contribution and for recognizing our truly outstanding music teachers!

Thank you,
Jacqueline, Anita, Marilyn, and Peter on behalf of MVHS Instrumental Music Boosters