MVHS Music - TOMORROW is Taco Night 🌮 and ge neral membership meeting (and more!!)

Sent: Thu Aug 22, 2019 • 10:41 PM PDT
From: Marilyn Stanley

MVHS Music - TOMORROW is Taco Night 🌮 and ge neral membership meeting (and more!!)
Hey band and music families,

We will have a shed and uniform working party TOMORROW Friday, August 23 in the afternoon from 3:30-5:30 p.m., just prior the Music Booster Taco Night and General Membership meeting.  ALL Music Families are welcome and should attend.  Friday’s work party will be in Packard, and it’s air conditioned. 😄 Beat the heat and get a delicious dinner!

The Taco Night social for ALL music families - kids and parents are encouraged to attend.  It’s from 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.  At 7 p.m. is the General Member Music Booster meeting.   Both Taco Night and the membership meeting in the Packard vicinity.  All music donations to IMPA get you a taco dinner, though you may also purchase a meal for $10.  Donation form is attached.

We also have some very cool new music swag this year!  See the attached flyer for additional items that will arrive soon.  Additionally, these items will be available tomorrow:

Showshirts $15
Practice Shirts $10
Stadium Bags $12
Caps $16
License plate covers $5
And Pre-order of lanyards - $7.00 each, which will arrive late next week.

We will also have short Work Party on Saturday morning, August 24 working with the old marching uniforms and clearing space in the shed.  We will be working from 9-12 noon.  Sign up is here for Friday and Saturday.

A quick note for marching band families — Uniform fitting assignments will be Friday, September 6 from 3:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., and Saturday, September 7 we start at 9 a.m. and end 3 p.m.  We need a lot of parent help for uniform fittings.  If you would like to help, here is the sign up.  Uniform fitting tab is on the bottom.  If you signed up previously, check to make sure you can still help for the slot you signed up for.

See you tomorrow!

Marilyn