[INST] Spring Concert Tickets

Sent: Mon May 13, 2019 • 1:30 PM PDT
From: Kneebone, Jason

[INST] Spring Concert Tickets
Music Families,

You're invited to join us for our final concert of the season! We'll be performing on Friday evening at 7:00pm in the Spartan Theater. Doors will open at 6:30 and tickets will be available at the Box Office. If you would like to pre-order your tickets, students can bring cash or checks ("MVHS Music") to Jason or Anna and your tickets will be available at will-call. $10 Adults, $5 Students/Seniors

We will be celebrating our Senior Class at this performance, too - please refer to Marilyn's email from over the weekend for more details.

See ya!
-J&A