End of the year gifts for Anna and Jason

Sent: Thu May 9, 2019 • 2:09 PM PDT
From: Kathleen Stukenborg
  • To: "instrumental-music (at) MVHS ELISTS" <instrumental-music (at) MVHS ELISTS>
  • Subject: End of the year gifts for Anna and Jason
  • From: Kathleen Stukenborg <kathleen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2019 14:05:28 -0700
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=stukenborg-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=TFziAfZia+8HKKADFBx0Ph4EZYUA0hkZRXhhDZ0vT4Q=; b=SeI0wsZRtVmh7Kwj4FLs3hl6eu2zQToeO+7ymIBhR4zv7N+CcoNXfXog4Gptzs3DL2 Yz1Yx4bOFXAcHVfAD5vPI4u+ylWJ5s2Ileue7BoygiQzYtZQqfjQbbxG+n8yNAhXDowh YIACSetm0JMiPTWTMW/1mCgmF1XdElRJQK4uSmzkN/pGPGTH1ABnRi4VKYxMOBFkOou0 flkBE+OT4rID9iVgjYRoI3hliqntG+f4XeBlTmI+5Ag/2RizKsh8H85Qqei9Pot9BgGm uhHf8/rEA5s4UycL+A24QXMkLB/Q8ToEsbXMQf5t/S73+EM1ZJm9lqx6e+YDib2aAlEg 3KFA==
  • Sender: <instrumental-music (at) MVHS ELISTS>

End of the year gifts for Anna and Jason
Hi everyone,

With the Spring Instrumental Concert next Friday, it is time to thank our wonderful directors, Jason and Anna, for all the time and effort they expended on a very fun and activity-filled year.

If you wish to donate for an end of the year gift, you can do it the following ways:
Paypal: kathleen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Venmo:kathleen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Checks made out to Kathleen Stukenborg:  These can be dropped off at school (please let me know so I can pick them up) or you can mail them to Kathleen Stukenborg. 1835 Appletree Lane, Mountain View, CA 94040.
Cash: These can be dropped off at school in the music office.  Jason has a box you can drop it into.

If you are mailing checks or dropping off checks or cash at the box at Jason’s office, please let me know so I can be on the lookout for it or go to school to pick it up.

Any questions, just let me know.

Thanks in advance :)

Kathleen