[INST] 2018-19 Instrumental Awards VOTING

Sent: Fri May 3, 2019 • 9:15 AM PDT
From: Kneebone, Jason

[INST] 2018-19 Instrumental Awards VOTING
Musicians,

If you are a student in one of our Winter/Spring Ensembles (SB, WE, SO, CO, WG, WP, Jazz), please use the following Google Form to cast your vote for our End-of-the-Year BBQ & awards ceremony on May 31st at Cuesta Park - Voting will close on May 10th.

If you are in multiple groups there will be an option to submit another response. Please only vote one time per ensemble.

Thanks!
-J&A