[INST] Upcoming Instrumental Events

Sent: Wed May 1, 2019 • 5:34 PM PDT
From: Kneebone, Jason

[INST] Upcoming Instrumental Events
Music Families,

We're in the home stretch, but there are a lot of awesome things happening before we wrap up this school year... There's something in here for everyone, so we'll break things down by event.

-= Symphonic Band at CMEA =-
Join Symphonic Band at Graham Middle School for their performance in the CMEA Bay Section Festival! Our performance time is 8:00pm on Friday, May 3rd in Graham's brand new Theater. This is a free event to the public and will satisfy #ConcertCredit for current music students in attendance. Festivals are a great way to flex our current skills & talents as well as preparing for our upcoming Spring Concert.

-= Spring Instrumental Concert =-
We'll round out this school year's concert series on Friday, May 17th at 7:00pm in the Spartan Theater. This will be your last opportunity to hear Symphonic Band, String Orchestra, Chamber Orchestra, and Wind Ensemble. Tickets will be $10/$5, available for pre-order closer to the event and will conclude with light refreshments afterwards.

-= AFSP Hike for Hope =-
Everyone is invited to join Team #KEEPON for this year's "Hike for Hope", hosted by the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. Details can be found HERE. This event will take place on Sunday, May 19th with check-in at 8:30am

-= End-of-Year BBQ =-
Join us at Cuesta Park on Friday, May 31st at 4:00pm for one final Social Gathering of like-minded music lovers! Boosters will provide the main course, additional details and dishes TBD. After our events conclude, go check out the Drama Llama musical in our theater for some last minute #ConcertCredit!

-= Parent Social & Swing Dance =-
Our Jazz Bands are looking forward to giving our outstanding parent community one last go at coming together for a final evening of live music and fun! This adult-only gig will take place on Saturday evening, June 1st at 7:00pm at the Grant Park Multi in Los Altos. This event will have free admission and is be open to all current Instrumental Music parents along with our incoming 9th-grade parents. More details TBD.

-= 4th Annual Mattress Fundraiser =-
We're excited to partner with Custom Fundraising Solutions once again for our annual Mattress Fundraiser! This unique event has becoming a well-known gig around the area. Our only responsibility is to spread the word! This has historically been a great way to raise a nice chunk of money going into the next school year. This year's showroom will be set up in Packard Hall the day after Graduation on Saturday, June 8th and open at 10:00am. Let's break some records!

It's been a great year so far, thank you all for making it possible!
-Jason & Anna