[INST] Chamber Concert, Friday Night!

Sent: Thu Apr 25, 2019 • 7:38 PM PDT
From: Kneebone, Jason

[INST] Chamber Concert, Friday Night!
Music Families,

Please join us in the Spartan Theaters at 7:00pm tomorrow night (Friday) for our Spring Chamber Concert! This is your only opportunity to hear the Symphony Orchestra accompany our very own Rohan Katpally's as we perform"Totentanz" by Franz Liszt among many other great ensembles!

As always, this concert series is Free to all! Come get some of that coveted #ConcertCredit, too :)

See ya!
-Jason & Anna