[ORCH] Special Engagement TONIGHT!

Sent: Fri Apr 5, 2019 • 9:11 AM PDT
From: Kneebone, Jason

[ORCH] Special Engagement TONIGHT!
Music Families,

Please join us in the theater tonight at 7:00pm for a FREE Ireland Sendoff Concert for Chamber Orchestra featuring our talented guest artist Chloé Trevor

This performance is open to anyone and everyone (especially those needing Concert Credit). Prior to the concert, Chloé will be hosting a Violin Master Class at 5:30pm in the theater.

See you there!
-J&A

ChloeTrevorPoster.jpg