[SYM] Symphony Orchestra - First Rehearsal 2/25

Sent: Mon Feb 11, 2019 • 1:41 PM PST
From: Kneebone, Jason

[SYM] Symphony Orchestra - First Rehearsal 2/25
Musicians,

We're excited to announce the beginning of the Symphony Orchestra season! Join us in Packard Hall at 3:45pm for a read-through of "Totentanz" by Franz Liszt on Monday, February 25th (after break).

Please come prepared with your own copies of the sheet music (be careful of transpositions). You can download and print by joining the Symphony Orchestra GClassroom with this code :: h5b0pfe

We will be using THIS reference recording.

This group is open to all wind/string/percussion players.

Thanks! Have a great week!
-J&A

"Burn the land and boil the sea, You can't take the sky from me." ~Serenity

Stay connected with the Instrumental Music Department on Twitter and Facebook!