[AUX] Brace Yourselves, Winter Guard and Perc are Here!

Sent: Mon Feb 11, 2019 • 8:26 AM PST
From: Kneebone, Jason

[AUX] Brace Yourselves, Winter Guard and Perc are Here!
Music Families,

Echoing Anna's email to congratulate our Winter Guard on a successful showing at Independence High School. The California Color Guard Circuit (CCGC) decided that MVHS should be appropriately competing in more competitive class this year and have bumped them up to 'Scholastic California A' with their "Head Hand Heart" production.

Shout-Out to our Winter Percussion who got their first taste of the competitive scene as well as they took "Dreams You Dare to Dream" to Cosumnes River College in Sacramento where they took 3rd Place in Percussion Class A! Winter Perc will be performing as part of the Northern California Percussion Alliance (NCPA) again this season.

BIG THANKS to all our parent volunteers and instructional staff for making this weekend successful for our two ensembles! To stay up to date with all of our competitive groups, you can engage with each on Instagram:
Full Performance Schedule HERE (look for the purple MVHS Winter Aux calendar)

Best,
-Jason & Anna, your two proud Music Directors 😁

"Burn the land and boil the sea, You can't take the sky from me." ~Serenity

Stay connected with the Instrumental Music Department on Twitter and Facebook!