[BABY] THANK YOU!

Sent: Fri Feb 8, 2019 • 9:47 AM PST
From: Kneebone, Jason
  • To: Jason Kneebone <jason.kneebone (at) MVLA>
  • Subject: [BABY] THANK YOU!
  • From: "Kneebone, Jason" <jason.kneebone (at) MVLA>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2019 09:47:16 -0800
  • Cc: instrumental-music (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Sender: <instrumental-music (at) MVHS ELISTS>

[BABY] THANK YOU!
Music Families,

On behalf of the whole Kneebone Family, Thank You for the very generous gifts! The advice is also greatly appreciated :)  I've always thought that teaching is one of the best ways to prepare for being a parent (save for the 3am feedings) and I have been constantly in awe of the wonderful modeling that our parent community displays, not only towards their own children, but to each and every music student we serve.

Although Lyndsey and I are exhausted and still figuring out how to best juggle the toddler/kindergartner combo, we are delighted and humbled that we are not alone in this part of our journey.

All My Best,
-J

2.jpg

"Burn the land and boil the sea, You can't take the sky from me." ~Serenity

Stay connected with the Instrumental Music Department on Twitter and Facebook!