[BABY] Introducing Ryan Kneebone!

Sent: Sun Jan 27, 2019 • 8:39 PM PST
From: Kneebone, Jason

[BABY] Introducing Ryan Kneebone!
Music Families,

While I'm eagerly anticipating getting back in the saddle this week, I have had an absolutely wonderful time at home with my family. As most of you know, it has recently increased by one! Lyndsey, Logan, Archie and I happily welcomed Ryan Stanley Kneebone into the world on January 14th!

IMG_20190114_185129.jpg

The stat sheet for anyone keeping score and/or cashing in on bets:
  • Time of birth: 5:02pm
  • Place: Stanford Children's Hospital
  • Weight: A whopping 8 lbs, 8 oz
  • Length: 20 inches
  • Interests: Eating
  • Hobbies: Sleeping & Pooping
  • Middle Name Significance: After the beautiful Stanley Park in Vancouver, BC (where Jason's grandfather proposed to his grandmother, thus setting this whole thing in motion)
IMG_20190115_133711.jpg

Everyone is continuing to adjust to our new lifestyle, but there's nothing more satisfying than having a wee one around. It puts everything in a new perspective and reemphasizes what's truly important in this world - Love and Family.

SUPER HUGE THANKS to Anna for locking down the fort for the past two weeks. No amount of Taco Bell will be able to reflect my gratitude :)

Very Humbly and Very Tiredly Yours,
-J

IMG_20190122_110125.jpg

"Burn the land and boil the sea, You can't take the sky from me." ~Serenity

Stay connected with the Instrumental Music Department on Twitter and Facebook!