[INST] Upcoming Events!

Sent: Thu Jan 24, 2019 • 2:38 PM PST
From: Linde, Anna

[INST] Upcoming Events!
Good Afternoon!

I hope everyone has had a great start to the new semester! String Fling and Band Bash were a huge hit and it was exciting to welcome the 8th graders to our home here in the MVHS Instrumental Music Program! Winter Guard and Winter Percussion are working hard as they prepare for competitions and our jazz band is preparing for their debut at the Athletic Director Social. Please take a look at some upcoming dates below:

Saturday, January 26th- Winter Guard will be competing at James Logan High School at 5:15pm

Tuesday, January 29th Spartan Sound at home basketball game vs. Los Gatos. Call time is 6:00pm in Packard for a quick rehearsal, game starts at 7:00pm

Saturday, February 2nd- Jazz Band will be performing at the Athletic Director Social at the Mountain View Senior Center at 7:00pm. You can purchase tickets here.

Saturday, February 9th- Winter Percussion will be competing at Cosumnes River College in Sacramento at 6:00pm.

We are looking forward to these events! Please stay tuned for information about our upcoming Marching Band Awards. Best of luck to those competing and performing! Have a great rest of your week!

Warm Regards,
Anna and Jason

--
Anna Linde