Two more volunteers needed for both Wednesday and Thursday

Sent: Tue Jan 15, 2019 • 7:56 PM PST
From: Marilyn Stanley

Two more volunteers needed for both Wednesday and Thursday
Hi,

We need two more volunteers to help with dinner tomorrow night and Thursday night for String Fling and Band Bash.

We have over a hundred 8th grade students from the various middle schools joining our kids for String Fling (tomorrow) and Band Bash (Thursday).

As a refresher, this a super fun event for all 8th grade music kids to play with the MVHS band and orchestra, regardless of which high school they will be attending.  Our students host the event for the kids, and we also provide a pasta dinner to all of the kids.

We need parent volunteers to help prep and serve the dinner, starting each day at 4:30 p.m.  It’s a lot of fun, and you can help on either day, or both.  Most likely you will be done in time to watch the kids perform (even though this is really a 8th grade event).

Here is the sign up:

https://docs.google.com

If you have any questions, please let Andrea know.

Marilyn