[LNYDP] Happy New Year! London Parade - Live Stream Link

Sent: Mon Dec 31, 2018 • 4:00 PM PST
From: Kneebone, Jason

[LNYDP] Happy New Year! London Parade - Live Stream Link
Music Families,

If you'd like to join us at 4:00am PST to watch your SPARTAN MARCHING BAND rock the 2019 London New Years Day Parade, you can tune in with THIS LINK

This unique performance is two years in the making and has required hundreds of email and thousands of people-hours worth of logistics and rehearsals... and we kick it off in twelve hours.

However you end up watching, make sure to give our supremely talented student musicians some well-deserved props when we get back home.

Our Best,
-Jason & Anna

"Burn the land and boil the sea, You can't take the sky from me." ~Serenity

Stay connected with the Instrumental Music Department on Twitter and Facebook!