Message Archive for swimming

MVHS Sports Boosters Scholarships 2019

Sent: Mon May 20, 2019 • 2:23 PM PDT
From: MVHS Sports Boosters
  • To: ath-all (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: MVHS Sports Boosters Scholarships 2019
  • From: MVHS Sports Boosters <sportsboostersmvhs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2019 14:09:29 -0700
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=D0fLzuY3PdjqoNVSczOh7QQVz02CALFA/plt2/ICUoU=; b=gS8C0fDmCrNlEMW1wYgb64mEp01bAgu+rbmbY7fg/i+l5IAx9gyFfJwhxhZN8//8E9 KLvg/iRBK2SmfIIozenHVY8OwOvM3OcjPKtUWJJAKGnw09a/l3i+vsCX9MkmznXXqJ4O +g0yfPREX/6/+oxQxam1hH1SvtFogwKplay6E5JmBRsyeVUYlwIg8VQjxfTmZsM2Vedn 9lDf4NYdqNDTcerB0sPJgRbDxUIxqFotPeF3MWFW56zjj7ibUa6ZoLb8G3eAVFbATtRO Vw+QrKLfkFZnNQmx/VaZjgJ/pXVQiSUqXLz+tt4PgHP8CkOWWkF9TvoECqPze4BZRBKI 32PA==
  • Sender: <ath-all (at) MVHS ELISTS>

MVHS Sports Boosters Scholarships 2019

GamePlan201819.jpg

HI Spartan Nation.

The school year is coming to an end and spring sports are nearly complete. It has been a great year for Spartan Athletics with numerous league titles, individual accomplishments, CCS & Norcal appearances, academic awards and a CCS title. We would like to congratulate and thank all of the Spartan Student Athletes for their hard work and dedication to MV Athletics this year.  To the seniors it has been fun to watch you grow and excel over the past four years and we wish you all the best in your future endeavors.  Spartyup!

The MVHS Sports Boosters is proud to announce the recipients of the 2019 Boosters Scholarships.  First we would like to thank all of this years applicants.  It was a very competitive and everyone one that applied presented themselves well and made the final decision quite difficult.  We would like to congratulate all of the applicants on your upcoming graduation from Mountain View High School.  We have no doubt you will all do great things in the coming years!  Go Spartans!

The MVHS Sports Boosters Board would like to congratulate Alphonso Barmore Jr. & Kristy Brydon on being awarded the 2019 MVHS Sports Boosters Scholarships.

Both Alphonso and Kristy will receive a continuing education scholarship of $ 1500.00.  The awards will presented at this years Senior Awards Night on Wed May 29th at 7:00 pm in the MV Auditorium.

Congratulations Alphonso and Kristy and good luck next year!

Go Spartans!