Message Archive for string-orch

[ZZZ] 4th Annual Mattress Fundraiser! Referral Flier Attached

Sent: Wed May 15, 2019 • 11:11 AM PDT
From: Kneebone, Jason

[ZZZ] 4th Annual Mattress Fundraiser! Referral Flier Attached
Music Families,

It's that time of year again! We're about to embark on our annual Mattress Fundraiser! Brought to us by Sam St. Germain and the awesome folks at Custom Fundraising Solutions, this is by far the easiest and most lucrative fundraising effort we do each year.

Students looking for a boost to their Charms account for this (or next!) year, there is a referral flier attached - we have lots more in Packard, ready to go!

Please see Sam's note below. The most we're asking for is to help get the word out!

Our event will take place in Packard Hall on Saturday, June 8th - the day after graduation.

Thanks!
-Jason & Anna

Visit our Facebook event - Click “GOING”! INVITE YOUR FRIENDS! SHARE OUR POSTS! bit.ly/beds4mountainview2019

Check out this video to see how it works:  https://youtu.be/dtWPNME9W2w

Please help spread the word by sharing this information!