Message Archive for sports-parents

MVHS Sports Boosters

Sent: Thu Aug 29, 2013 • 11:41 AM PDT
From: Christina Johnson

MVHS Sports Boosters
Welcome to the Mountain View High School year and a big welcome from the MVHS Sports Boosters Club. We are a parent based organization whose purpose is to support, promote and recognize the athletic programs at Mountain View High School. Our athletic programs do not receive the necessary budget to meet all of their expenses, so it is through your monetary donations, membership dues and fund raising assistance that allows Mountain View High School to meet budget shortfalls. Please show your commitment and support of Mountain View High School Athletics by becoming a member of the MVHS Sports Boosters Club today!
Look for us at our Boosters booth at Back to School night as we will have sports passes to pass out for those who have purchased online. If you have purchased a sports pass-you are a booster!  We will also have sports passes for those who have not bought yet. Learn how you can be involved.
Join our e-list under parent organizations on the MVHS website.
Benefits of your Membership
·     100% Tax Deductible
·     Sports Boosters Family Passes will give your family free admission to all Boy’s and Girl’s home games (excludes CCS games) that require paid entry.
·     Knowledge that your donation is helping support the athletic programs with trophies, uniforms, equipment and other required expenses.
·     Levels of Membership:
Sports Booster- $65 includes a Family Sports pass which is 2 adult and 2 child passes to all home games
Black and Gold Booster- $100 includes above plus additional $35 donation
Spartan Pride- $250 includes above plus additional $185 donation
Any additional donation is very much appreciated
Please consider which level of membership is best for you and thank you for supporting your Mountain View High School Spartans.
Donations
Donations to the MVHS Sports Boosters Club can be sent to:
MVHS Sports Boosters Club
3359 Milton Court
Mountain View CA 94040
All checks should be made out to: MVHS Sports Boosters Club or pay by credit card on the MVHS web store.

Also, we actively are working on our Fall Sports Player Media guide. For $150 your fall athlete will be featured with a ¼ page spotlight ad. This "Sporting yearbook" will have a fall, winter and spring edition and will showcase our talented student athletes!  It will be treasured for years to come.  Don’t miss out on the opportunity to raise monies for your sport as 25% go directly back to your athlete’s sport.  Download the attached form or visit us at our booth. Football players- we will be collecting forms at this Saturday’s BBQ after the scrimmage at 11am.

See you tonight,
Christina Johnson
Treasurer
MVHS Sports Boosters Club