Message Archive for sports-parents

next newer message   [[Next Newer Message]   No Older Messages

Booster club information!

Sent: Tue Sep 22, 2009 • 6:52 AM PDT
From: Friedrich, Robert

Booster club information!

Hello:

You have signed up for information for our parent support/M Club/ Booster club at MVHS. Thank you.

This year we will attempt to reconstruct a new active booster club, which will go into full action in the school year 2010-11.

A group of parents met in May, 2009 and agreed to formulate a small booster club for the 2009-10 year to organize and implement the following things:

a)      Run the Holiday Tree sale

b)      Implement a recognition dinner at the end of the year

c)       Create and implement Spartan Summer Sport Camps

On Wednesday, Sept 23rd,2009 at 7:30 pm, there will be an short preliminary organizational meeting for the holiday tree sales campaign. It will take place in the faculty lounge next to the cafeteria. If you are interested in assuming a leadership role, or offering your services to this tree sale, I ask kindly that you attend the meeting or contact me.

       On Monday Oct 12, 2009  6:30-7:30 pm ( cafeteria) the first organizational meeting for creating an official booster club will occur. If you are interested in being part of this dynamic movement, please attend or contact me.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Rob Friedrich

Mtn. View HS

Athletic Director