Message Archive for senior-awards-night

Sr. Awards Night volunteers - touching base

Sent: Tue Oct 3, 2006 • 8:53 AM PDT
From: nandan dixit

Sr. Awards Night volunteers - touching base
Dear Senior Awards Night Volunteers:

Instead of calling each one of you individually, I decided to send you an
email. Welcome and thank you very much for signing up to volunteer for the Senior
Awards Night. As you probably know, the Awards Night will be held in late May/early June, 2007.

It is a low-key and enjoyable event. We work to set up refreshments in the cafetaria behind the theater, help serve, and clean up after the event is over. We also create/bring some flower arrangements for decoration.

If you happen to have a senior at MVHS this year, please do send me an email. I'd love to have you help volunteer for this event, but I hope you are aware that your son or daughter could be invited to the award ceremony, in which case you'll certainly want to be part of the audience in the theater. :-)

I plan to contact you in May with further details. Meanwhile, if you have any questions about the Awards Night, please feel free to contact me. You can send me email at nandixit@xxxxxxxxx or call me at (650) 903-0468.

Thank you very much once again.
Nandan