Message Archive for november-soup

Re: Soup/Salad

Sent: Mon Oct 20, 2014 • 8:09 AM PDT
From: patricia OKEEFFE

Re: Soup/Salad
Hi all,

we have not filled all of the slots yet so if you would be willing to make a soup for either Thursday or Friday 23-24th of this week for Teacher/Parent conferences they would really appreciate it.

They are so busy prepping for conferences and meeting with our children and of course us parents that its such a benefit not to have to worry about food just for those two days. They really love this event  and also feel the love from all of the parents involved.

If you have replied already thank you if not let me know which day and which soup you would like to make. Please include the recipe for the teachers.
Drop off is from 3:30-4:30

Thank you
Trish O'Keeffe