Message Archive for mvla-foundation

No Newer Messages   [Next Older Message]   next older message

MVLA Phonathon

Sent: Wed Sep 5, 2007 • 2:42 PM PDT
From: Pam Lerner

MVLA Phonathon
Hi,
Thank you for volunteering to help with the MVLA
Foundation Phonathon.  Your name was found through
MVHS E-List System.

The phonathon is scheduled for Tuesday, September 18th
and Wednesday, September 19th from 6:30-9:00 pm.
Please let me know if you prefer to work on Tuesday or
Wednesday evening.

Next week you will receive an email with additional
information and the phonathon script.

Thanks again for volunteering!
Pam Lerner
P.S.  Some people on the elist may have already been
contacted.  I apologize for the duplicate emails.

No Newer Messages