Message Archive for mvhs-ptsa

PTSA meeting before the Talent Show - tonight

Sent: Wed May 15, 2019 • 10:03 AM PDT
From: Marilyn S. Stanley

PTSA meeting before the Talent Show - tonight
Tonight is the last PTSA meeting for the school year!

We are starting early at 6:30 p.m.  We plan for a short meeting so we don’t conflict with the Talent Show at 7 p.m.  Highlights for tonights meeting will include adopting by-law revisions, summer spending, and the purchase of a new Sparty Spartan Mascot!!

Please join us if you can — 6:30 p.m. tonight in the MVHS Library.  Come to the meeting and stay for the talent show! :)

See you there!

Cheers,

Marilyn